Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pizza Volante

Determined to find a diamond in the rough, Danna and I looked for Pizza Volante. A lot of people gave it good reviews and I was excited to stuff my face with whatever they had to offer. Pizza Volante is located in Session Road at the right side going to SM Baguio. It has an open face entrance and a 2nd floor that seems to share its space with an office. We didn't have to wait for a table as it was too early for lunch. Despite that, the queue began to fill shortly after sitting down.

I ordered a six inch Chili con carne pizza. It was topped with mozzarella cheese, onions and chili con carne (of course). The chili kicked my ass and I was sweating the whole time. The place deserved all of its glowing commendations.


Danna ordered a Bolognese pizza. It was topped with mozzarella cheese, spaghetti sauce with a hint of wine and a healthy serving of beef. I wish we found this place earlier.


Of course an extra helping of fries is called for. It was baked well with the skin still on. It was cut not too thin as to remind you of fast food and not too thick as to produce that starchy feel in your mouth. Overall, it was worth looking.


We would definitely eat here again if fate brings us back to Baguio. If not, we can always take time off and go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment